Sunshield™ Vinyl Windows
Guardian Windows is proud to carry Don Young Company's Series 5200 window. Don Young Company says these windows are designed for Houston heat. Sunshield™ windows were designed to conserve energy and reduce your home heating and cooling costs. This fully welded system includes a single hung and its companion slider and picture window that feature a uniform frame appearance, ensuring design consistency in every elevation of your home. Unlike older vinyl frame profiles with bulky or overbearing designs, Sunshield™ offers a very subtle, attractive cove mold look for a more traditional wood window interior and exterior appearance. The windows in this System are made-to-order and built in custom sizes and shapes to meet your unique needs. Sunshield™ windows are available in Linen White, Desert Sand and Adobe.
Vinyl Sliding Doors
The Don Young Company is proud to manufacture one of the best-performing sliding doors available anywhere. Don Young's advanced manufacturing process ensures that the patio door exceeds the industry's highest standards for quality and durability. A one inch insulated unit with Cardinal Glass XL EdgeTM Insulating Glass allows for optimal thermal performance. Furthermore, this patio door is not only durable, but corrosion resistant and strong. We offer these doors in standard sizes in white, adobe, or tan.
- 4 9/16" depth on all vinyl multi-chamber profile design
- Tempered safety glazing features XLEdge™ Spacer technology; a premium true dual-seal "warm edge" design that fights condensation and cuts energy loss through the glass edge.
- Cardinal 1" LoE3 366 Glass System with Argon Gas for maximum thermal efficiency.
- Full perimeter double and triple weather stripping.
- 10 degree sill slope which optimizes water-tightness and drainage.
- Extruded aluminum screen with black fiberglass mesh
- Zinc plated double tandem wheels with sealed bearings.
- Anodized aluminum tracks.
- Steel reinforced sashes.
- Glass options including decorative grid styles.
- Other options include: Exterior Keyed Locks and Nail Fins.